Lilypie
Lilypie

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Happy 4th Anniversary

To my dearest hubby,
It has been 4 wonderful years living with you
Every morning when I watch you sleeping beside me, I'm so grateful
Every night when you kiss my forehead and say I love you, I'm so thankful
Every time when I look at our little angels, I'm so glad that you're the daddy

You're my strength
You're my shoulder to cry on
You're my clown
You're my shelter
You're my heart
You're my soul
You're my sunshine
and You're my bestfriend

Eventhough sometimes you make me sad and angry
I will always love you forever
I'm not a perfect wife
But I know that you love me so much

For better or for worse
Till death do us part
I love you with every single beat of my heart
Thank You Allah for sending Shuzairizman Shuib to be my other half
I wish for a good health for my beloved husband and kids

Happy 4th Anniversary yang...semoga jodoh kita berkekalan hingga ke akhir hayat...Aminnn

p/s: hari ni entry jiwang skit;-)

11 comments:

shuz said...

Happy 4th Anniversarry... I love you

mummy aryan syamil said...

yanggggggggggggggggg
epy annibersary yg ke 4...
semoga hepi selalu bersama hubby & 2pp montel tuh yeee

tkcr yang...

lub u...

SyaNa said...

hepi anibesari to kak phira & abg rizman

heheee ingat tak dulu b4 kawen kite gado2 manje sape nk wat kenduri dulu
kekeee
nmpk aku gatal lebih, so aku kawen dulu :p

PHiRa said...

ada 2 yang ni...hehehe..

yang no 1 aka hubby,
i love u too

yang no 2 aka shiera,
thanks yang for the wish;-)

PHiRa said...

shana, ko memang..dari zaman sekolah lagi dah gatal...hahahhaah..jgn marah noo

Nurul Diana@Mama=Adam + Aidil + Ayra said...

epi anibestseri phira ... kita py aniv .. bln 11 nantie ... ;-)

PHiRa said...

thanks diana:-D

Atie.Rashid said...

happy eniversari kak phira....moga kekal bahagia hingga akhir hayat

PHiRa said...

thanks atie;-)

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary Besan...!

mama_umar_maryam said...

heppy 4th aniberseri, semuge sentiase berseri2..ekekekek..