Lilypie
Lilypie

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Thank you

Thank you every one for your warm wishes on my birthday (yesterday btw)...Tua dah ek...huhu...
anyway special thanks to my dear hubby for this super duper lovely present


*


*


*


*


*


*


*


*


*


*

alhamdulillah:-) muah muah muah for you dear

but the most important thing is i have my hubby, my adorable kids, my parents, my sisters, my brothers and my friends on my special day...and i know they love me so much...and of coz i love them with every single beat of my heart....and i swearrr...eh..ternyanyi pulak...hehehe...oklah dear...talk to u later...bye

5 comments:

SyaNa said...

wey nk tgk isi dlm :)

Unknown said...

wahhhhhh..finally dpt gak itew coach......slmt besan awak nih lum sampai seru...


anyway....Happy Birthday Dear!

n i wish...more coach for u...

PHiRa said...

shana, bawak2 bersabar ek...hehehe

watie aka my besan, thanks for the wish...more coach?!!best tu..aminnn...hahahha

mama_umar_maryam said...

best btol adiah besday sis ;)

PHiRa said...

zety, bukan selalu boleh dpt pun...agaknye sekali je seumur hidup...hehehhee